Leipzig Overnight Stay available

To be fair the train takes about 1h 15m and you can get it for as little as €35 return if you book now
I get that , but he was asking why you would pay the £280 ish . Of course you can fly to Berlin , easyJet and Ryanair are coming out at £180 ish . Then the train . Up to £215 without transfer times and all the hassle that goes with it .
I’ve done many trips that have involved overland journeys but I can see the attraction in Spikes direct flight here.

I get that , but he was asking why you would pay the £280 ish . Of course you can fly to Berlin , easyJet and Ryanair are coming out at £180 ish . Then the train . Up to £215 without transfer times and all the hassle that goes with it .
I’ve done many trips that have involved overland journeys but I can see the attraction in Spikes direct flight here.
Fair enough and each to their own. I personally won’t be flying (obviously) but I get the attraction of a direct flight.

Fair enough and each to their own. I personally won’t be flying (obviously) but I get the attraction of a direct flight.
Flight £63 return to Berlin hotel 4star 4 nights £139 train to Leipzigfree on match day yes I’ve done spikes a few times
But £285 for a short flight ????

Flight £63 return to Berlin hotel 4star 4 nights £139 train to Leipzigfree on match day yes I’ve done spikes a few times
It was £330 approximately to Bruges for a day return steep as fuck

I’m not 100% but I think free train travel is only on regional transport (like the TFL equivalent), not inter city on the Deutsch Bahn.

edit: yeh for Leipzig games is just for travel in the Leipzig-Halle-Dessau region 4 hours before and after the kick off. https://rbleipzig.com/de/fans/fankurve/infos-zu-heimspielen/

Last edited:
8 hour drive from Paris to Leipzig £160 through tunnel return,4 in the car £40 each, £40 each for fuel £80 total happy days?? 10 euro in a hostel 3 nights £30 £110 outlay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.