Leipzig Overnight Stay available

Club just sent out survey asking if I would go on a day trip for £319. Including Ticket and all transfers.
Said no way will I go on one of their trips.
Club have just retracted and said it was an error. Trip will not include Match Ticket.
Good job as many like me have made our own arrangements .

Did they say when survey might end? And £319 with no ticket?
It was just sent out to high points holders.
Said they made a mistake saying ticket was included.
And yes £319 for a day trip.
Sports Options cheaper and they have the Plane on the Ground for two days.

The prices that this company are charging are scandalous.
How can they justify over 320 pounds for a day trip to Paris and Bruge, which is just over 1 hour flying time, on a private charter flight .
On most days you can get a flight to the above for 130 pounds return
Everyone accepts that you should make a profit but dont take the mick
Ps this is is directed at Sportsworld

Last edited:
The prices that this company are charging are scandalous.
How can they justify over 320 pounds for a day trip to Paris and Bruge, which is just over 1 hour flying time, on a private charter flight .
On most days you can get a flight to the above for 130 pounds return
Everyone accepts that you should make a profit but dont take the mick
Ps this is is directed at Sportsworld
They don't have the same resources as Easyjet and Ryanair, if City were putting a trip on it would be the same price or more

Not slagging them of used them myself
But this seems very overpriced for flight only and yes they do do a great job but as u said convenient for some each to there own I’ve paid £200 for 4star hotel for 4 nights including flights yes it will probably cost £50 in train fares but can’t justify £300 flight only anyway which ever way blues get there what a good trip it will be
C t I d

Don't forget in Germany you can buy group train tickets at the station. Our group of 3 are paying about £30 each return Berlin to Leipzig. No railcards required.

Has the official trip been cancelled ?
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE -TICKET AND TRAVEL INFORMATION

RB Leipzig v Manchester City

Tuesday 7th December 2021

Kick-off 6.45pm
(local time)

Due to ongoing local COVID-19 restrictions and reduced stadium capacities in Germany, the Club has received an allocation of 1,247 tickets for this fixture with each ticket priced at £23. However, supporters should note that the Club will not be offering an official travel package for this fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.