Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could easily get five or six good years from Bonucci. As he's a defender who doesn't rely on pace, it's not a concern. I'm still doubtful we could pull it off but if we did then Bonucci, Stones, Otamendi and Kompany would be a superb blend of CBs. Arguably the best in the world.

find it very strange that we would be seemingly prepared to pay £51m for 29 year old defender but not around £60m for Aubameyang for example.

find it very strange that we would be seemingly prepared to pay £51m for 29 year old defender but not around £60m for Aubameyang for example.

I dont have an issue with offering 51mil for Bonucci...his game isnt built on speed and he has alot of experience in a back 3 so could slot into Pep's defensive system very smoothly..he'll be a world class CB for another 3-4 years so still worth the cost...What I dont get is the reported 2 offers in a short time for Bonucci but still not made a bid for Stones?

I agree....would love to sign Aubameyang!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.