L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the old order
Let's keep his name out of our mouths ,until we see him get out of the front of the club with our scarf round his neck,
Until then don't over cook the maybe bollox, I for one ain't gonna set myself up for a fall.
Don't get TYPICAL. .

Rags down to 1/4 from 1/8. . .

We're still favourites, though, but not sure how much stock one can put into bookies odds. . .

Hoping Tolmie et al are all thinking this is a load of bollocks. Ric seems to be insinuating it's not very credible.

It's 4/1 not 1/4

On a serious note, does anybody put any credence to this story?

It doesn't sound too convincing a story at all but stranger things have happened.

Are our resident ITKs still certain Guardiola is coming here?

I think it's wise not to put too much credence in any story.
Take most with a pinch of salt and wait for Pep to rock up here, in the summer ;-)

We're still favourites, though, but not sure how much stock one can put into bookies odds. . .

Hoping Tolmie et al are all thinking this is a load of bollocks. Ric seems to be insinuating it's not very credible.
Fuck pep he's shite.
I'm waiting for Bolton to sack lennon..
We must move quickly when it happens as he's got bags of experience, is a master tactician and takes no crap from nobody.
Plus he's an ex blue and I think he'll do a fuckin grand job for us.
He just needs that big stage and we can provide a massive opportunity for the the lad.

There are a lot of rag pounds that can change them odds. Especially as they get giddy easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.