Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many on here saw Ryan Wison play as a kid, but he was a striker then & played in a similar fashion to the runs made on that vid. Of course Sane is older already than Giggs was then but I just mean there are similarities.
From that video he seems to have everything. Pace, power, goals, assists. His movement looks awesome as well and could imagine him with Silva, KDB scoring bags of goals.

not sure if everyone has seen this but it's good

Great vid, a lot better than others I've seen on youtube.

I think a left footed winger is something we've really been missing. Will add another dimension to our attack if played on the right side with his pace and great ability to cut in.

From that video he seems to have everything. Pace, power, goals, assists. His movement looks awesome as well and could imagine him with Silva, KDB scoring bags of goals.

He's got tons of ability absolutely, but we have to remember it's a highlights vid. From what I've seen of him, he plays like you would expect a talented kid to play. At present he's a work in progress, not the finished article.

But young players like him, with skill & pace who can score, are a fantastic asset & imo we have ignored some of our own who might just have had moments like that for us, had we had the balls to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.