Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooo can't wait for these 2 to be wrapped up!

Then hope that maybe something pops up with Kroos or Suarez...... Not that I'm greedy

So everything sorted with the player and an actual bid will go in sometime in the next 5 weeks

Behave! It'll only take the carrier pidgeon 2 days, tops!

carrier-pigeon.jpg

cheers mate....reports were that he was meeting with his club on Monday...maybe thats why these reports have started to come out....

Nope, it's a blag flyer.

I'm sure plenty will pick it up (well, it makes sense, doesn't it? A German outlet reporting on a German player?)

Sadly, the press abroad are no better, if not worse, than the UK know-nowts.

My best advice is to put more stock in the local foreign newspapers who are more closely aligned to their clubs.

This Bild story is not mutually exclusive, in terms of the report not being true yet Sane still coming to us.

Nope, it's a blag flyer.

I'm sure plenty will pick it up (well, it makes sense, doesn't it? A German outlet reporting on a German player?)

Sadly, the press abroad are no better, if not worse, than the UK know-nowts.

My best advice is to put more stock in the local foreign newspapers who are more closely aligned to their clubs.

This Bild story is not mutually exclusive, in terms of the report not being true yet Sane still coming to us.

Don't get that! Will he be in our squad for the Sunderland game - yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.