Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a valid point to be fair.

No it's not. It's just another person moaning because we haven't signed "world class players". Never mind the players that Pep fucking Guardiola wants to sign, no we need to sign Messi and Ronaldo and Bale and Suarez and every other player we have zero chance of signing.

It's a valid point to be fair.

We are obviously interested in any world class player that becomes available and we have been heavily rumoured to be in for several that ultimately aren't available.

It's not a case of just rocking up and taking these players. In order to be considered world class you more than likely play for a massive team. And these teams don't make a habit of selling their best players. Madrid might do but only when making way for another player. If they can't tempt or are priced out of a Pogba they won't sell a Kroos.

It's all well and good saying buy Suarez, Neymar, Kroos, Bonnuci etc but they arent available. It seems as though Juve are turning down £50m+ for a 29 year old for crying out loud.

So what are we to do? Buy excellent younger players from smaller clubs and hope to make them world class (Sane, Stones, Sterling) buy the level below world class in the hope to improve them safe in the knowledge they will improve the team and squad anyway (Gundogen/Nolito/Peres)

If a world class player becomes available we will be in for them without a shadow. Are the likes of Chelsea Arsenal Spurs and the rags signing world class players?

No it's not. It's just another person moaning because we haven't signed "world class players". Never mind the players that Pep fucking Guardiola wants to sign, no we need to sign Messi and Ronaldo and Bale and Suarez and every other player we have zero chance of signing.

If you think that the heirachy are not interested in signing established world class talent then you are deluded. Ethan made a valid point and it is his opinion. He didnt mention Messi, Ronaldo or Bale btw. As far as Suarez is concerned how the fuck do you know there is zero chance of signing him.

The team played down to MP level, he wanted attacking football but completely reversed the foundation laid by Mancini who had built one of the best defenses in England. Pep is going to help some of these lads get to new levels with their game, Sterling, Stones, Kelechi, a couple kids from the academy, Sane even Mangala and dare I say DeBruyne will all look like new/improved players this season.

If they don't... then spend top £$€ in January, let Pep see what he has first before we shell out a ton of cash on Kroos when Silva is probably capable of producing the same.

Hard crowd. It is true Ethan has a point, wether you agree or not.

The truth of the matter is we are shipping out older players and bringing in new younger players. Only Gundogan is an impact sogning who fits straight into the starting eleven. Stones may come to be great or he could flop, its the chance you take but as expensive as he may be, if he hits the ground running he will be huge for us.

Sane would play on our right hand side, he is a skilful lad able and also skin players, hope he beds in well from Germany.

Whilst there are positives in who we target, we must also upgrade our eleven starters. We finished 4th, we have the best manager in the World and we need to claw back the ground we lost last two years. Bonucci would be amazing but imo it is Full-backs and central midfielder where we are screaming out for quality additions. Kroos ideally buy unlikely with Real out the Pogba race.

I think we were never going to sign Kroos. It's nothing but a Pep obsession, a pipe dream. Pogba however would be realistic if we were willing to spend astronomical figures on him.

The signing that slipped through the net for me was Granit Xhaka. Imagining a midfield trio of fernandinho, Gundogan and Xhaka would have been beastly. 100m Pogba or 50m combined Gundo and Xhaka, now that is what I would have called amazing transfer business.

I really do think that central midfield and up front are two positions we really need to focus on. As much as we need 2 good full backs and good centre halves, if Aguero gets injured we will completely struggle again and if Gundogan doesn't play, we will be relying on fernandinho to hold the midfield together. There is a huge question mark over Yaya after last years displays, Fernando hasn't filled me with any confidence since he's been here and Delph would struggle to get in Bournemouths team.

I think we were never going to sign Kroos. It's nothing but a Pep obsession, a pipe dream. Pogba however would be realistic if we were willing to spend astronomical figures on him.

The signing that slipped through the net for me was Granit Xhaka. Imagining a midfield trio of fernandinho, Gundogan and Xhaka would have been beastly. 100m Pogba or 50m combined Gundo and Xhaka, now that is what I would have called amazing transfer business.

I really do think that central midfield and up front are two positions we really need to focus on. As much as we need 2 good full backs and good centre halves, if Aguero gets injured we will completely struggle again and if Gundogan doesn't play, we will be relying on fernandinho to hold the midfield together. There is a huge question mark over Yaya after last years displays, Fernando hasn't filled me with any confidence since he's been here and Delph would struggle to get in Bournemouths team.

If we signed Xhaka though Ethan would still be saying the same thing though. No one considers him world class right now.

If you think that the heirachy are not interested in signing established world class talent then you are deluded. Ethan made a valid point and it is his opinion. He didnt mention Messi, Ronaldo or Bale btw. As far as Suarez is concerned how the fuck do you know there is zero chance of signing him.

I didn't say we weren't interested I said they are not obtainable. Kroos won't be sold now that Real have pulled out of signing Pogba, Bonnuci is very very unlikely to be sold, Messi/Ronaldo/Bale/Suarez are pipe dreams, Pogba isn't world class yet and is too expensive. Who else is there?

If we signed Xhaka though Ethan would still be saying the same thing though. No one considers him world class right now.

Xhaka would have been a very sensible signing. He's the type of player who would have slotted into Bayern's midfield and wouldn't of looked out of place.

I personally feel for the style of football we will play under Pep, he would have been more ideal than Pogba. Xhaka dictates games, Pogba decorates them. That's the difference for me, with pep as manager and playing that type of high intensity possession type of football, we need another controller like Gundogan who combines defence to attack perfectly. It's very hard to pick a midfielder out there right now who has these qualities.

Boateng wasn't world class when Bayern bought him but they took a chance=Stones

Alaba/Lahm came from the academy, board is split on if they want to use kids or continue buying a bunch of players so we can never see if any of kids can become world class.

Man like Coman=Sané
Douglas Costa= Nolito.
Young kid who can play anywhere like Kimmich= Zinchenko

Trust the process!!!!!

Amazing how we want to get younger,but need world class, we want academy player, but we need world class, we want goals from the wings BUT WE NEED WORLD CLASS.

I'm beyond happy that Sané is almost over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.