Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imminent then?

Hopefully mate. There's been an agency on a retainer for a while, and they started the production work now. From what I hear they started on Wednesday. Even though the clubs full of money they don't tend to waste it (Roque Santa Cruz aside!), so they rarely give the green light to proceed unless they are confident it's a done deal.

Saying that it has happened in the past. In sure the media people at Spurs had commissioned the Willian work!

Done deal this!

raw

This will be done very soon guys and girls :-)

I swear I've seen a month of this comment.

This was done back in early june (page 91)!

Hopefully mate. There's been an agency on a retainer for a while, and they started the production work now. From what I hear they started on Wednesday. Even though the clubs full of money they don't tend to waste it (Roque Santa Cruz aside!), so they rarely give the green light to proceed unless they are confident it's a done deal.

Saying that it has happened in the past. In sure the media people at Spurs had commissioned the Willian work!

Cheers

mattyb, nothing on Stones or Bonucci ?

mattyb, nothing on Stones or Bonucci ?

No mate, I know that Stones had people looking at an apartment in Manchester a few weeks ago, but I've heard nothing since.

With the club outsourcing agency work, it does indicate that the in house people are expected to me maxed out

Interesting to hear a perspective from German, good to hear how high hopes for Sane are there. Didn't realise Bert's story was quite so well known there. I have worked with fair few Germans and no one ever mentioned him.

Refreshingly honest interview by Pit, very interesting to hear that both his parents made there career in sports so he's certainly getting some good advice at home, and that his agent is renowned as one of the best in Germany and played in the German leagues.

It could be a gamble to a certain degree like he said about him perhaps being not quite ready but it speaks volumes of how highly his family, agent and himself rate Pep as a manager if his party feel comfortable about him leaving Germany.

As usual over here it will be the press who will brand him a flop if hes not pulling trees up straight away so id like City to be pragmatic in how they use him-certainly for the first quarter of the season or so, hes already a very very good player judging by his performances last season, Pep will have him purring without doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.