Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the flight will be as easy to track as the KDB one. There is no airport in Gelsenkirchen, nearest main ones are Dortmund and Düsseldorf. There are a couple of small ones to keep an eye on though - Essen/Mulheim Airport just south of Essen and Marl/Loemuhle which is to the North of Gelsenkirchen. There is bound to be someone on here that has the time to keep watch?

I've just been on and there's a lot of traffic in the air. What are we looking for on flight radar? Call sign, make of plane, registration number?

Genuine question, We still expecting this today mate? The last report I saw last night was that we still had to say "yes" to the proposed deal..cheers

Bundesliga Spotlight ‏@BundesligaSpot 9h9 hours ago
BILD: Man City only need to say yes to proposed €55m deal for Leroy Sané (€37m up front, rest in add-ons) to complete move. #S04 #MCFC

Genuine question, We still expecting this today mate? The last report I saw last night was that we still had to say "yes" to the proposed deal..cheers

Bundesliga Spotlight ‏@BundesligaSpot 9h9 hours ago
BILD: Man City only need to say yes to proposed €55m deal for Leroy Sané (€37m up front, rest in add-ons) to complete move. #S04 #MCFC
It's not that we just have to say yes. We need to submit a Purchase Requisition Form into the system and our manager needs to Approve it so it can route through to his manager and then process through to the Purchasing Department ( who are 9-5pm Monday to Friday). Surely.

It's not that we just have to say yes. We need to submit a Purchase Requisition Form into the system and our manager needs to Approve it so it can route through to his manager and then process through to the Purchasing Department ( who are 9-5pm Monday to Friday). Surely.

lol! I guess that sorts that out then!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.