Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
This photo has been going round twitter..not sure if it's him but apparently this picture was taken yesterday.
d4226caf0d96515355baba418234338d.png

The blonde wig and orange jacket was a brilliant idea for a disguise, had me fooled.

Anyone camping out at the radisson to get photographic confirmation ? If he's doing his City media stuff today then he's surely gotta duck his head out at some point this morning

If we don't get stones or another top class Defender or two the other signing would prove irrelevant.
Think that's a bit of an exaggeration; we still have Vinny and Otamendi who for me are two top class defenders; Mangala is a proper athlete and I think he'll be successful under Pep. We also have denayer coming through as well; defenders such as Mangala and Otamendi I believe are very good but have struggled under Pellegrini due to serious tactical naivety, this will be fixed under Pep

do people see Sane as a starter or is it too soon?

Yes, I see him taking over for Navas. Pep isnt going to just hand him a starting position but I think the rumours of Navas going back to Spain might continue. He's in the last 12months of his contract and might be worth atleast looking at any offers that come in. Love Navas for his work rate and commitment but in terms of ability, final ball and threat in front of goal, Sane is well ahead...We need to start moving a few squad members out before the season and with this signing, Navas could be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.