Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going on what the owner of their club has stated today no less. If it's done thats great but if he says the deadline for it to be done by tomorrow then thats who you go by. If it's not done by the morning Sane is on the plane to austria.
Didn't we already cover that about 20 pages back? It seems everyone was talking done deal then you throw this post in saying it could be off so I said are you wumming again and you took offence to it. Fair?

Didn't we already cover that about 20 pages back? It seems everyone was talking done deal then you throw this post in saying it could be off so I said are you wumming again and you took offence to it. Fair?
I haven't read the past 20 pages so I can't comment on that. All we can take the word of is the guy who works for them. There's plenty who appear in the know that have been wrong

Until it's done it's hard to take too much notice

No one that can actually go to the hotel and see if he is there or have contacts that work on raddison to see if he has checked in or been there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.