Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving this signing and the likes of Moreno and Jesus, going for a more quick, dynamic look which we haven't ever really had since the takeover. If anyone has rated someone from our youth system at any point then you'd like to know this lad is better in my opinion ( Brahim may test this ) He'll be a regular this season at some point even if he doesn't start out as one.

You misunderstand me, I'm not saying we shouldn't joke, just pointing out how sad it is that some people still believe sources like the Sun even when evidence is against them.
Well leave them be in their silly little bubble then.

I reckon that Everton fan was being genuine, fwiw.
Me too, but I'm a cynical bastard with an unhealthy distrust of anyone from Liverpool ;)

Seriously it does look like he's being honest in this case... but we've seen similar things before. The photo is very close to hard evidence with the small possibility that the time and maybe place could be incorrect. You're probably right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.