Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who are the two kids? Do they just hang around the entrance on the off chance someone of note may appear??
Could be, but I reckon they were both staying there last night and the Gundogan and Sané pictures were both from yesterday. One of their parents was probably taking the picture.

I know for the most part transfer fee doesn't matter too much as long as the deal is done.. but if the base fee really is only £31m... that's gonna go a long way for self-confidence and keeping pressure down. Still most of the addons will probably be for things that Schalke are confident will happen anyway.

Could be, but I reckon they were both staying there last night and the Gundogan and Sané pictures were both from yesterday. One of their parents was probably taking the picture.

I know for the most part transfer fee doesn't matter too much as long as the deal is done.. but if the base fee really is only £31m... that's gonna go a long way for self-confidence and keeping pressure down. Still most of the addons will probably be for things that Schalke are confident will happen anyway.

May have been hanging around to see them. It was all over Twitter the two were staying at the Radisson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.