Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griezmann. When there are 2 players of similar quality, always take the younger one.

Would love to see him at City, absolutely works his bollocks off.
I think it would be a less than 1% chance though.
He is happy in Madrid, owes Simeone a lot and had a little trouble adapting there and possibly does not want the upheaval.
Also, he is at the top of the tree. 2 CL finals in 3 years and league contenders.
He has already knocked back Zidane, does not want to move and is talking with Atletico, hoping to renew his contract.

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/foo...cid1391378-griezmann-dirait-non-a-zidane.html

Would love to see him at City, absolutely works his bollocks off.
I think it would be a less than 1% chance though.
He is happy in Madrid, owes Simeone a lot and had a little trouble adapting there and possibly does not want the upheaval.
Also, he is at the top of the tree. 2 CL finals in 3 years and league contenders.
He has already knocked back Zidane, does not want to move and is talking with Atletico, hoping to renew his contract.

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/foo...cid1391378-griezmann-dirait-non-a-zidane.html
Yeah, and when they offer him 90 grand a week to our 180, he might reconsider :-)

Well who'd a thunk it. A new thread for a couple to carry on with their Sterling bashing and for Dax to prove beyond doubt he's a football genius who we should all bow down to. :-)
I don't know enough about this fella due to the fact I don't watch much football these days outside of City. The bits I've seen of him look impressive but then most highlight reels tend to do that.
I expect him to pick up an injury any minute now seeing as he's been linked to us..
Really? I thought I came off more as a nutjob Wum who should be ignored at all cost. That's what a few friends here have said :) At least you didn't mistake me for a Sterling hater. That's a good start.

Really? I thought I came off more as a nutjob Wum who should be ignored at all cost. That's what a few friends here have said :) At least you didn't mistake me for a Sterling hater. That's a good start.
You've grown on me.

Just proves that I don`t play the daft games, which turns some people into thinking that they are on par with EUFA Coach Badge holders.

You don't play the games but you have an opinion on how good they are at rating players? Weird.

Last edited:
He would take a Chumps League foreign spot but not a prem league one - same scenario as Nacho this year! Nacho will have done the required 2 years in January so my understanding is that he would not be one of the 17 foreign chumps players for the second half of the season.

Nacho is U21 for both squads this year. You are correct about Sane.

He's saying that if you don't play the games you don't have the right to judge people who base opinions off of the information they get from the games because you have no idea how accurate they are or are not.

Frankly, I get a lot of info from the games and it's a solid place to get info if you don't have access to watch certain leagues or players. It's a fair introduction to players but it's obviously not the best source for true analysis...but to totally dismiss it as BS is simply wrong.

He's saying that if you don't play the games you don't have the right to judge people who base opinions off of the information they get from the games because you have no idea how accurate they are or are not.

Frankly, I get a lot of info from the games and it's a solid place to get info if you don't have access to watch certain leagues or players. It's a fair introduction to players but it's obviously not the best source for true analysis...but to totally dismiss it as BS is simply wrong.
Fuck me I wont sleep tonight for the worry.
The point I`m trying to raise is that time and time again people on this forum and no doubt countless others seem to think they hold UEFA Coaching Badges once they`ve played these games,when in reality nothing could be further than the truth (I assume).They are toys not reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.