Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Sane!!!!!

Will be a great signing, adds another dimension to our attack. Can't wait to see him in action.

Gentlemen (and ladies), I wanted to tell you while I still can that this thread has been a pleasure. Doubt it'll be open much longer so let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Good job we've got Jesus as well then ;-)

No doubt they reckon Rashford is better than Gabriel too. Probably because he's 'scored more important goals' or some other bullshit.

I heard, and I quote, 'Rashford is better than Gabigol because he's scored more goals in Europe'.

At a stretch, Rashford is better than Sané's left ear. The rags think that boy is the second coming of Jesus, can't be good for him.
I do actually like rashford. Local lad scoring for his local team. Yes he's gonna get bigged up as it the rag policy but I think he's hit the ground running and a natural goal scorer. I've only seen sane briefly at the euros so can't really pass judgement but rashford imho could have the same impact as rooney did at that age given the right guidance and opportunities which sadly won't present itself under maureen as he's signed big nose.

giphy.gif

I do actually like rashford. Local lad scoring for his local team. Yes he's gonna get bigged up as it the rag policy but I think he's hit the ground running and a natural goal scorer. I've only seen sane briefly at the euros so can't really pass judgement but rashford imho could have the same impact as rooney did at that age given the right guidance and opportunities which sadly won't present itself under maureen as he's signed big nose.

I doubt I'll see much of him this season as they don't show league cup games over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.