Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying its 100% true. We speculate on here, thats all we can do. It part of his job to convince the player to take our offer and leave the other club. We have a lot to offer, its part Txiki's job to help seal the deal and convince the player to join us. Seeing that we could not convince a player from Bilbao to join us is worrisome. I understand they can stay if they want, I'd just like to see us more successful is locking up targets
It took 2 whole years for United to convince someone from Bilbao to join them.Bilbao have their ways of keeping their players until all conditions are met and they player actually wants to leave.

He's probably just arrived home from the Euros and gone on holiday. Then he has to decide whether, at the age of 20, he wants to uproot his life and move to the UK.

Give him time.

Be a huge coup for City if/when we get him.

One of the most promising up & coming youngsters & an international for Germany, the world champions.

Of course to add to that Bayern want him, as they did De Bruyne last summer. We know how that turned out.

"Leroy has not told us that he wants to leave Schalke for now, If that were to happen, interested clubs could approach us to discuss a move.
If Leroy wants a transfer, we will make a quick decision on what happens. I want to emphasise it is our decision."

Quotes from Shalkes sporting director - sounds just like wolfsburg last season, good signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.