Leroy Sané

His partner is Candice Brook singer and actress, an American born in New York in 1987 a few years older than Leroy She is allegedly a typical New Yorker being outspoken and not afraid to express her view.
So I found out, I thought at the time when he was injured and people were calling him all the cunts under the sun, I had read that it was his girlfriend that wanted to go home.

Still, the point of my initial sarcastic reply stands, just because he left us to go home doesn't make him 'Dim'

I got the sense it was more to do with Bayern's tactics compared to Sane's individual ability. I thought he could have gone past the defender more often, but as you said he kept holding the ball up and cutting back.

I think their whole team is a bit leggy following on from the club world cup. Remember German teams usually get a month off around Christmas too, but not this year. I've seen him play a few times for Bayern and he's shown bursts of pace that were so common at City.
It is going to be very interesting over the next few years, who gets the upper hand Davis or Sane, at the moment it is Davis, as he is closer the worlds best with a bigger marketing audience.

Still love the guy, miss him sometimes to be honest. The days of him on the left side, raz on the right side were something else.

Unfortunately for his hype, moving to the bundesliga really killed it, barely see the guy getting talked about these days compared to when he was with us.

Wish him all the best, hope he can fully get over his injury and get back to his best.

Left out of the German team when he was just what they needed and the fans wanted makes me wonder how much it had to do with Munich him being droped

Left out of the German team when he was just what they needed and the fans wanted makes me wonder how much it had to do with Munich him being droped
Everything. Can't be upsetting precious Bayern just for the sake of the whole country. Its pathetic.

Small time mentality.
Couldnt give a fuck if its small time or whatever you want to call it.

If a player decides he wants to leave our beautiful club then fuck him. I would rather have average players who want to be at the club than prima donna's who don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.