Leroy Sané

I miss him. On his day, he was quite brilliant. Will never forget his winner vs dippers.
we played some of our very best football with him in the team. Arsenal away was football sex.
Leroy in his pomp was a sight to behold.

As I’ve said before, I loved the way he linked up with Merlin down the left. His pace must have given many defenders sleepless nights in the run-up to their visit to Etihad.

I miss him. On his day, he was quite brilliant. Will never forget his winner vs dippers.
we played some of our very best football with him in the team. Arsenal away was football sex.
His goal at Anfield the season before was even better, sadly in defeat. Loved Sane, joy to watch at times and yeah that Arsenal game was unreal.

His goal at Anfield the season before was even better, sadly in defeat. Loved Sane, joy to watch at times and yeah that Arsenal game was unreal.
And his goal in the match, when Eddie viciously attacked Mané's foot with his head, was a lovely dollop of icing on the cake, though it really pissed off the bloke sat behind us, as he had Sergio first goal and 4-0.

Great player, I hope he gets back to previous levels or can adapt. Nothing in our squad now with that searing pace on the pitch. Joy to watch when on it.

Sorry, why can’t one of the clubs star players start a game for the club that’s he’s contracted to do a job for?
What’s he got the feel shitty about, doing his job? Not peps fault, and city cannot be blamed.

also didn’t we pay his wage for the entirety of his injury? And then Bayern fucked around with his fee trying to get him cheaper
Maybe the fact that
1) It was believed that we had agreed a deal in principle with Bayern for Sane to go that transfer window
2) A lot of clubs tend to not risk players they're intending to transfer for the actual series of events that happened to Sane.
3) Because of the series of unfortunate events with Mahrez having to drop out, Sane played and was subsequently injured for a long time
4) This then delayed his transfer, and now he has to deal with the aftermath of a severe injury that may affect his playing career

You claim that he doesn't have a right to be shitty as he is just doing his job - likewise City adhering to the terms of his contract and paying him is the exact same thing! It's not a favour we made out of benevolence to him. It is an obligation.

Maybe the fact that
1) It was believed that we had agreed a deal in principle with Bayern for Sane to go that transfer window
2) A lot of clubs tend to not risk players they're intending to transfer for the actual series of events that happened to Sane.
3) Because of the series of unfortunate events with Mahrez having to drop out, Sane played and was subsequently injured for a long time
4) This then delayed his transfer, and now he has to deal with the aftermath of a severe injury that may affect his playing career

You claim that he doesn't have a right to be shitty as he is just doing his job - likewise City adhering to the terms of his contract and paying him is the exact same thing! It's not a favour we made out of benevolence to him. It is an obligation.
But he was under contract with us, we needed him to play, so he played

But he was under contract with us, we needed him to play, so he played
I get that. But the fact that he was is also not mutually exclusive form the fact he can feel a bit shitty about having to play and then dealing with the aftermath of a serious injury. I don't understand why that is so hard for people to understand.

We also had other players under contract who could have also played in his place as well so we chose to play him as opposed to specifically needed him to play - we had options! We played Sterling through the middle and had Kun, Jesus, and Foden on the bench so with some tweaking all of those players could have played and in fact Jesus replaced him after he went off.

But we took a risk with him, and he got injured, delayed his transfer (which we also lost a fair chunk of the transfer fee on) and he missed a whole season in rehab for an injury which may have a long standing impact on his ability to reach his potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.