Leroy Sané

That knee injury changed it all. It‘s just sad. Even though I hate Bayern. They try to make him a Robben but he‘s not a pure finisher like former was.

Not sure about that. The issues he is having are similar to those he had pre-injury.

He has so much talent and potential. I don't believe I am on my own when I say he seems to lack application at times. A shame.

He was electric with us. One of my favourite players to watch, used to glide past players and outpace anybody that came up against him all while looking like he was going at 80-90% of his maximum speed. To top it off, he had the final ball too - whether that was a goal or an assist.

Real shame for him how it’s turned out.

Don’t feel sorry for Bayern after publicly tapping him up for months then underbidding knowing he wanted to go. They can get fucked and have a devaluing asset on their hands now.

Always thought of him as future Ballon D’or material. Also thought he was destined for Madrid, shame what’s happened to him. And like Mario, he’s found out that the grass isn’t always greener.

He was electric with us. One of my favourite players to watch, used to glide past players and outpace anybody that came up against him all while looking like he was going at 80-90% of his maximum speed. To top it off, he had the final ball too - whether that was a goal or an assist.

Real shame for him how it’s turned out.

Don’t feel sorry for Bayern after publicly tapping him up for months then underbidding knowing he wanted to go. They can get fucked and have a devaluing asset on their hands now.
Maybe he is one of those wingers who arrive looking like worldies but, once the opponents have worked them out, they fade because they cant develop their game sufficiently. There have been a fair few like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.