Leroy Sané

Wonderful player who had all the attributes (except maybe 100% attitude) to be one of the world’s best.
Can’t knock him for wanting to return home to one of the constant best teams in the world to show himself.
Unlucky with a serious injury at the wrong time

Palmer is closer in playing style to Mahrez than Sane. The loss of Sane’s pace was arguably one reason why our playing style had to evolve.
I don’t see it that way round, I think we evolved because opposition defences evolved against that Sane / Sterling attack, and Sane struggled to evolve with us, thats why he struggled for game time wanted to move before his injury.

Most exciting player over the last few years. The sound of seats en-masse closing as everyone stood up to watch him go past players. We are a great side now but not as exciting as when we had Sane in the side. Just so exciting to watch. His link up with David was a joy to behold.
His first half performance against Arsenal away in the League game (3-0) just after we had beaten them in the Carabou Cup final was sublime. He tore them apart, his pace, movement and skill was on another level.

His first half performance against Arsenal away in the League game (3-0) just after we had beaten them in the Carabou Cup final was sublime. He tore them apart, his pace, movement and skill was on another level.
Yes was at that game he was fantastic. Just such an exciting player. Whilst we are a fantastic side I still miss a bit of the Sane magic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.