Leroy Sané

For anyone who’s watched him regularly since he left, has he suffered any long term after effects from his ACL injury to his speed or agility? I really hope not

For anyone who’s watched him regularly since he left, has he suffered any long term after effects from his ACL injury to his speed or agility? I really hope not

He needed a year - but I think he fully recovered from the ACL now. I would say Davies and Coman are slightly faster - but he is up there with them.

Exactly what he did here

The moves - yes. That is his "brand" and his main quality.

But he contributes more defensively and seldom moves on or from the wing but works more in the middle and both half spaces. With Alphonso Davies Bayern has a very offensive fullback that covers the left wing. So he acts more as 8/10 in the center of the field in combination with Müller. At City he mostly received the ball somewhere on the wing in the opposition's half and that was his starting position - whereas he now receives it often in the middle of the pitch and carries it through midfield. With Pep he often had to keep width and was more the typical winger - whereas Bayern usually plays an asymetrical system with a combination of a back 3/back 4 and the left fullback acting as winger/fullback combination and that usually forms into a combination of 2 no. 6s and 2 no. 10s.

As I had this video in the suggestions of youtube here is a video that is more about his speed and acceleration

People have tried to rewrite history and overplay his inconsistencies since he left.

He was an absolutely top fucking quality young player and we'd be lucky to still have him. Everyone knew it as well, hence why thousands of people were literally begging him to stay at the parade.

Glad things are working out for him this season and I hope we'd put our pride to one side if he became available again in the future.

People have tried to rewrite history and overplay his inconsistencies since he left.

He was an absolutely top fucking quality young player and we'd be lucky to still have him. Everyone knew it as well, hence why thousands of people were literally begging him to stay at the parade.

Glad things are working out for him this season and I hope we'd put our pride to one side if he became available again in the future.
We won’t, glad it’s going well for him. They are going well for us too we’ve moved on. So alls good.

There are so many disrespectful people on here, Sane was an outstanding player and someone who I think genuinely loved this club and it's fans.

The problem was the lure of a return to his native country to play for it's biggest club and also get paid an absolute fortune in doing so, good luck to the guy.

We have had the absolute privilege to watch some truly great players in the last decade, but I have to say Leroy Sane was a player that got me off my seat everytime he touched the ball, he had an abundance of skill, pace and sheer star quality, it was a pleasure.

If Grealish goes onto to be 50% of the player Sane was all will be good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.