Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
He's a different player to the one that left us, the one we remember. Maybe more rounded, not just a left wing speed merchant any more, and he's certainly got the talent to play for us.

But there has been nothing to suggest he wants to leave Germany or that Bayern would let him go without a fight. He's a starter for them, more likely they'd bin off Mane.

I do think pep prefers a younger player he can mould though, the one advantage Sane has is that he knows what is required here and so if he came he'd come committed hopefully. But it may be a case of 'been there done that' from both his and our point of view.

Generally I think Pep is ok with Mahrez, Foden, Grealish and Palmer as the wide options, maybe Mahrez's age and Palmer's progression are question marks but I think it will be more a case of when we see the right wide player, we get him, regardless of whether we are light or not in those positions.

I do however think that pep would love us to throw £120m at Arsenal for Saka.

From his impromptu post match interview on btsport last night (where they seemed to have caught him just wandering around the pitch) to his tears in the tunnel with Pep, it could seem like he knows he fucked up leaving us, maybe he even wishes he could return.

Question is, if there was an option for him to return and take Pep's methods seriously, would everyone accept (and want) him back, also, do you feel any emotional attachment to him and could he do a job in our current set up?
Always thought he was six foot bruiser, he looked so delicate alongside the BT clowns.

Well that run against Southampton when he took half the team and hit the post was not bad , granted we got beat 4 2 think Gordon Hobson scored 2 for them .
Yes i recall that moment. His first stint was before my time i remember people getting a bit giddy in his return. Specially as he’d shone under ron the racist at the scum.

And other than that run i just remember thinking what all the fuss was

When sane was with us i was very much of the opinion he could become the worlds best player. I thought the potential was that high.
But there was clearly attitude issues and he soon wanted to jump ship. I thought at the time he wasnt up for the fight to be honest. And hes hardly set the world on fire at the german rags

So thanks leroy. But no thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.