Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
He was mainly a right winger, IIRC, and Leroy is both faster and better, IMHO…and that’s from someone who grew up knowing the family!

View attachment 83830

I took this picture of him with my sister and parents when he did us a favor for a charity event. Top lad.

That is a smashing open neck shirt + necklace chain combo there. Bring back that fashion!

He can play both wings, still has electric pace, is a great secondary goalscorer and will put balls on a plate for Haaland.

He’d be a very useful squad player, we miss a bit of real pace and directness at the moment, but I don’t see him as a superstar that’ll start 50 matches a season.
If he would be ok with this and we could sort out the wages then sign me the fuck up.

If Mahrez goes and young boys like Macatee or Palmer or Perrone won't be good enough for Pep to play that RW position and rotate with Foden, then I think Sane is a good option.

First of all -> he can play both wings and will be able to rotate with Grealish as well.
Second of all -> I don't like current market and Sane at least has experience and past here, which means that we know what to expect and Sane knows what's expected of him.

I don’t see pep wanting him back mate?
Can’t be that black and white. We don’t know what’s been said between them both. Players make mistakes, pep has got a lot calmer now he is older. We need a winger, Sane knows what is required to play for pep. His family want to move back to England. He was their best player against us. I don’t see the downside, not when we have players like Mahrez still getting minutes. No disrespect to Mahrez.

Can’t be that black and white. We don’t know what’s been said between them both. Players make mistakes, pep has got a lot calmer now he is older. We need a winger, Sane knows what is required to play for pep. His family want to move back to England. He was their best player against us. I don’t see the downside, not when we have players like Mahrez still getting minutes. No disrespect to Mahrez.
Would that be Mahrez with 28 goals and assists last season?

Would that be Mahrez with 28 goals and assists last season?
Yep that one. Did not mean to downplay his role. Stats only tell one part of the story. He is also very inconsistent otherwise he would play every big game instead Mahrez is often overlooked when it matters. It’s not a dig at him, he has limitations like everyone in the team. As regards to Sane not being good enough. I don’t agree and used Mahrez as an example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.