Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
I don't think he has improved since he left City either.
I haven’t seen anything of him since he left (only when we played them). So it’s great to get some info from someone who has been monitoring and watching him regularly. So, we can move on then, and consider other options now?

I haven’t seen anything of him since he left (only when we played them). So it’s great to get some info from someone who has been monitoring and watching him regularly. So, we can move on then, and consider other options now?
Yes he has lost his explosive pace and has had a few injuries since he left City as well. His finishing hasn't improved since he left City as well. It would be a desperation signing to replace Riyad Mahrez (who I don't think we will sign a replacement for).

Last edited:
Kind dangerously being biased by nostalgia around there regarding Sane, he is not even the same player anymore ever since he left for Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.