Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
He is as talented as Foden who we all rave about.
The big question is whether he's prepared to put in the hard yards that Grealish, Foden, Bernardo and even Mahrez do.

I'd have him back in a heartbeat (no pun intended, runs down the wing for me etc.)

Unsure if he's got the same pace he had pre-cruciate but he was unplayable at times over a 2 year period or so. We never really got chance to see him come back from that injury, I remember him coming on as a sub to a very loud reception.

It would certainly give the crowd a lift bringing him back in, especially if we lose a few more key players this summer.

SWP wasn't great second time around. There is no guarantee Sane would be the same player that has left Manchester. We really don't need this signing like we did with SWP early takeover. This wouldn't be the wisest of choices if he did return. Gnabry would be the slighly better bet but I am not so sure with that either.

I like that players who leave us find out that the grass aint greener elsewhere in many cases it is lot worse. look at Sterling what a mess he found himself at Chelsea, the Chelsea he signed for is unrecognizable to the Chelsea he is training with today with about 75% of players changed around him and what about trophies and 4th manager he has there haha in 12 months etc...
Zinchenko, Jesus left a team that won the treble 10 months later...

I hope Gundogan's salary will be halved and then not even paid with the all the Barca financial magic tricks haha. Torres thought he came to City to raise his level and earned a big transfer to one of the two big Spanish clubs, look at him now they are about to push him out and will be to a much lesser club than City or Barca...

I dont think there is a way back really. Sane imo not even fitting in with the way Pep wants to play. holding onto the ball is crucial at wingers for Pep especially if we use the 3 CB formation more and more.

He is as talented as Foden who we all rave about.
The big question is whether he's prepared to put in the hard yards that Grealish, Foden, Bernardo and even Mahrez do.
Not a cat in hells chance will he put a decent shift in. Thats one of the reasons Pep used to get so annoyed with him. Wonderful talent but IMO Pep wont bother and I bet its not even been discussed .. again IMO for what its worth.

Not a cat in hells chance will he put a decent shift in. Thats one of the reasons Pep used to get so annoyed with him. Wonderful talent but IMO Pep wont bother and I bet its not even been discussed .. again IMO for what its worth.
This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.