Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper he's make a great centre forward in the mold of the first Ronaldo: tall, fast, strong, great dribbler.

I don't know whether he has the concentration - he sometimes sort of switches off, which doesn't matter so much on the wing, but up top you just need to be working all the time, as Gabby, Sterling and Aguero do.

Having said that, I think he would scare the living daylights out of most central defenders. Would love to see us try it.

I'm calling this now, he's going to come back and tear the arse off the games left.

As great as Raheem is, teams will try negate him in the weeks ahead and Leroy's going to have a field day on the other side.

Probably the best striker of the ball in our squad apart from Sergio, he finishes like a striker.

Great finish for the goal but frustrating in the 2nd half. I wish to god he would attack the full back more.

Did well but I wouldn’t say did enough to start against Spurs, although probably play Sat.

Shame as best team for me has Sane left and Sterling right, obviously Pep knows more than me.

Did well but I wouldn’t say did enough to start against Spurs, although probably play Sat.

Shame as best team for me has Sane left and Sterling right, obviously Pep knows more than me.
I'm going to go ahead and agree with you here. I know, bold on my part :)

Still no news on re-signing, I think?
Watching him against Cardiff, I just thought, if we don't get this guy to re-sign, it will be the first truly significant loss that we will have suffered since the takeover. He is an absolute thoroughbred of a player — three years up the road, we're looking at a genuine contender for the Ballon d'Or.

Sane has scored some pretty damn big goals for us this season. Clutch goals, important goals. Pep still acts like he can't be trusted at times though. I find it so frustrating, their must be some attitude issues bit I hate to see someone of such phenominal talent being stifled, especially when we see him produce important moments time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.