Leroy Sane - Ankle ligament damage confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say his unique style of play makes him more irreplaceable than missing any of Sterling/Jesus/Aguero, so that's pretty shit. Still, it's not the business end of the season, but even beating the likes of WBA or Burnley or Leicester seems harder now.

There should be a very simple rule:

The perpetrator of the injury should be suspended and wages blocked for the same time the player is out with injury.

That is fair and would put an end to this thuggish behaviour.
Sort it out FA!

The kind of challenges our players have faced we are very lucky we havent had a player with a broken leg yet. Hopefully he,ll be back soon. May be its just me but ever since neville n pogshit mentioned us coping with possible injuries, teams have had a go at us with their dirty game when they couldnt get near us.

Leroy is normally very active on social media after a game. Worrying that he's not tweeted or posted anything after the game about how he is even if he doesn't know the extent of his injury lay off. He normally posts something to celebrate a win but silence about yesterday. Such a great player. Hope he's back really soon. We'll miss him.

Joe Bennett has his eyes directly on Leroy's leg, knew exactly what he was doing - rumours that he's a rag as well.

This is what wound me up. There are varying degrees of intent all depending on the situation. For example Lukaku, he should get sent off defo, but his little kicks are not going to snap a bone or something. It won't tickle but it won't really hurt either, it is just petulant nonsense.

This fella came in at speed and never took his eyes away from where his foot was going, he followed it all the way to contact when the ball was well ahead. He made sure he got Sane from the start and i reckon he saw the chance to do it and had the intent the second he started coming in. The ball seemed to be the last thing on his mind.

That stuff really gets me, i don't care if a player gets smashed up going for a fair 50/50 or jumping for a header and one simply cant see the others head coming towards theirs. I can accept that just fine. Going out to deliberately hurt an oppo though crosses the line and he crossed that line i feel.

Had Ankle Ligament damage before when I rolled and ankle and I kid you not I took 2 x 500mg Brufen four times over 24 hours coupled with an ice pack and played 2 days later.

I was Army and he isn't; his problem will be City won't risk him until the ligament has retracted and can support the ankle to prevent future rolling. Still hopeful he'll be back in just 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.