Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the thread,i'm not doing it for you
Before we get told off...Sane

I think it's certainly been implied if not actually said. Maybe try the search function for 'Judas'?

I've read almost every page of this thread and there's almost no negative posts towards Sané at all, 99% are just disappointed he might be leaving or hoping he'll stay, lots of people angry at Bayern.

No one calling Sané a judas.

So that wasn't actually and answer - how many Dortmund games do you watch?

If you've seen him 15 or 20 times then fair enough your opinion is as valid as anyone else's, I'm just noticing a distinct correlation between people who don't rate Sancho and people who haven't actually watched him play outside those couple of England cameos.

Seen him live for the EDS and England and several games for Dortmund, League and Europe via BT. I already posted he's a prospect no doubt.
Frankly it's quite embarrassing how you shout people down. I didn't even reference you in my comments about Sancho but you have to step in like your Jadon's fucking Dad.

I'll let you have the last word as I won't reply to your bait, BTW I see Keita ain't ripping up the PL as you predicted.

Cant help but think we will have a successful season without him, especially if we can get Mendy fit and starting on a regular basis. If so I suspect he will be off to Bayern in a deal for around £90 million

Cant help but think we will have a successful season without him, especially if we can get Mendy fit and starting on a regular basis. If so I suspect he will be off to Bayern in a deal for around £90 million

Apart from the last sentence, I guess that is exactly what most of us want. Not necessarily a direct replacement, but somebody to step up and cover for the loss of Leroy .

Personally I hope Mahrez can be that player, as we know what virtually all the others are capable of - Cancelo excepted.

Seen him live for the EDS and England and several games for Dortmund, League and Europe via BT. I already posted he's a prospect no doubt.
Frankly it's quite embarrassing how you shout people down. I didn't even reference you in my comments about Sancho but you have to step in like your Jadon's fucking Dad.

I'll let you have the last word as I won't reply to your bait, BTW I see Keita ain't ripping up the PL as you predicted.

So your saw him at 16 and a few times for England.

If something is embarrassing, I'd suggest it's people wading into a thread and writing off any positive opinion on Sancho as starry eyed romanticism because the kid left, and then crying about getting "shouted down" when someone challenges you on it.

I've read almost every page of this thread and there's almost no negative posts towards Sané at all, 99% are just disappointed he might be leaving or hoping he'll stay, lots of people angry at Bayern.

No one calling Sané a judas.
Then you've got selective vision bud, there's plenty who have slated him purely because they're convinced he's off (probably correct in that at least). And no, I'm not going back through the thread to point them out either.

You'd think so but I understand that Maguire recently snubbed us, turning down £100,000 a week extra to play for his boyhood club, so it obviously does happen.

Jeremy Cross wrote the article about McGuire , and i do not believe a word of it , apparently we offered nearly £300k a week and he went to the Rags for £100k a week less , sorry but that is absolute bollocks , he doesnt reveal his source , Cross is just a massive shit stirrer and the article was solely wrote to make the Rags look relevant. We have the best coach in the world , treble/quad winners , Champs league and he is virtually guaranteed medals in his first season and yet he prefers the Rags at £150k a week less a knob for a manager , with zero chance of winning anything and Thursday night football.
Cross's article just doesnt add up or make sense , the only reason McGuire didnt come to us, is because he is £25m over priced and our club will not be held to ransom we have five decent players who can play centre back , the Rags have five clowns who can play centre back , and thats why they stumped up £85m for a £50-60m player.

Jeremy Cross wrote the article about McGuire , and i do not believe a word of it , apparently we offered nearly £300k a week and he went to the Rags for £100k a week less , sorry but that is absolute bollocks , he doesnt reveal his source , Cross is just a massive shit stirrer and the article was solely wrote to make the Rags look relevant. We have the best coach in the world , treble/quad winners , Champs league and he is virtually guaranteed medals in his first season and yet he prefers the Rags at £150k a week less a knob for a manager , with zero chance of winning anything and Thursday night football.
Cross's article just doesnt add up or make sense , the only reason McGuire didnt come to us, is because he is £25m over priced and our club will not be held to ransom we have five decent players who can play centre back , the Rags have five clowns who can play centre back , and thats why they stumped up £85m for a £50-60m player.

Should have put a winky at the end of my post

This could be in the wrong thread but it highlights the difference between the leagues Bayern could talk to Sane because their rules allow it, Poor little utd have had their pants down paying a world record for a slightly better than average player that no doubt has a playing time clause in his contract, and will be on far more that what he would have got at City as utd were his second choice, so it helps that all utd fans are imbeciles and except any fantasy that portrays them in a good light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.