Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like a pivotal point for SAne. He didnt seem happy all the way through the parade except for a couple of times maybe but it feels like He's angry at not getting opporunities but doesnt want to earn them the Pep way.

I hope he turns it around Aguero style, he would be soooo much better. But tbh if he doesnt want to then he should go imo. Theirs no "me" in team. Actually there is but you get my poiint

He simply doesn't work hard enough. He doesn't concentrate enough.
Don't think it's the first bit at all, he works hard enough, often see him back in the left back position. It's the concentration part, our team is more susceptible to the counter attack than anything else, and Sane can lose the ball through his concentration and cause a counter attack. Think it's this part of his game Pep will want to see improvement if he stays. It's also a problem he wouldn't have if he was to move to a team that plays a more counter attacking system themselves.

I would suggest that would weaken us as Bernardo has proven to be far stronger on the wing and Sterling on the left.
And about his strops?

I am not knocking Sane as he is a fantastic player, but he does have issues of temperament and simply juggling the pack to accommodate him is not what I suspect Pep would be keen to do, even if fans think he should

Not a huge fan of Sterling on the left, esp. when Mendy isn't available - which is basically all the time.
He's less productive there. Sane is the club's top assister this season, despite his lowered involvement.

Sterling
LW: 31 games, 15 goals, 8 assists
RW: 17 games, 10 goals, 9 assists
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/raheem-sterling/leistungsdaten/spieler/134425

I think one of the main reasons we had a lot of close scorelines towards the end was the lack of Sane.

If Pep has grown tired of his temperament then that's a shame for everyone, non moreso than Leroy himself, but we will be weaker without him. And to make matters more frustrating Bayern won't put up the £150m that he's worth.

The problem is, both Pep, and Raheem seem to prefer it.
Fuck knows why, never worked that one out, as any sane person can see that Raz is far more productive on the right, when he can shift the ball out of his feet and blitz the fullback on the outside with his speed.

Or do those jinking inside runs where he inevitable gets fouled but doesn’t get the penalty...

Operation tap up whilst he is in germany begins

Robert Lewandowski on Bayern Munich potentially signing Leroy Sané: “Yeah. This is a great player with great quality and potential. I’ve seen how good he has been many times. Those players can get you up from the very first game and improve the team.” [@kicker_bl_li]

I see with Lewandowski Bayern are adopting the Barca tactics of players doing the tapping up.

I really hope Sané stays. He is an incredible threat at this best and always causes problems against Liverpool which in a tight race is huge. In the last two seasons Sané against Liverpool has won a penalty at Anfield, scored the winner at home, had a good goal disallowed in the Champions league, set up an unfairly disallowed goal in the Champions League at Anfield, scored at Anfield in the League last season, scored 2 against them at home last season and scored against them in a preseason friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.