Leroy Sane signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he'll be a good signing! It's very safe to say Txiki is trying to resolve our ageing squad crisis!

Now that Leroy Sane has signed. Lets go all out and sign John Stones for the defence. We need to bring the age of the squad right down to round about 24/25yrs old.

Absolutely spot on this

I have been a reader of this site for years and years however the paranoia is getting ridiculous.

Its got to be as a result of the rise of twitter and the pathetic childish arguments you see on there of opposing fans trying to gain the moral high ground. Any media that may portray us in a negative light is jumped upon. Who cares what other fans think? Grow and thicker skin and ignore them

Agreed,and it's not just the critical views of oppo. fans.

This is a forum to exchange individual views,opinions & experiences. Yet some posters can't seem to handle any criticism of the club,no matter how constructive or fact based,without resorting to rag,wum,flap comments

We are all different so it should be no surprise that we see things differently. It's not life and death and this is a great time to be a City fan. Enjoy it !!

Great signing.

Will bring height to our team (6ft+) as well as an abundance of pace, skill & eye for goal.

Currently 4 caps for the World Champions Germany. I think this figure will increase over his five year contract.

Only 20 so we need to support him as he adapts to a new team & culture/country.

Exciting times continue. Well done to all at City.

I have seen him a lot. He has had NOT an excellent season, but it was ok with a lot of variation in performance. Just normal for a young lad.
He has NOT been praised by the German media, but surely the English are different...
He is NO superstar and I am sure Pep will focus on the TEAM being the star, rightly so.

Leroy is a huge talent. Be kind to him and give him some time in a different country, language and culture. Nothing to underestimate.
Give him a maximum support upfront, upfront!

Same to Sterling. Maybe this is the second chance for us to support Raheem much stronger and more generously than we did up to now.
These young fellows need it SO much. If they feel good they really can make the difference.
Get loud, no matter what the fuckin media or rags say. We should we much more immune to that trash.

Very well said...

It's bad, bad Leroy Sané,
The baddest man in whole City,
Badder than old King Kong,
And meaner than a junkyard dog.

Or so I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.