Lescott and Bridge

I was speaking to a mate who's close to a few Everton players ( and knows Ball too) he said we've bid £10 million for Lescott. Reckons Everton will sell and take Sturridge in part ex.

fiddlesticksblue said:
I was speaking to a mate who's close to a few Everton players ( and knows Ball too) he said we've bid £10 million for Lescott. Reckons Everton will sell and take Sturridge in part ex.

Bullshit.

RE RSC - He said Ramos was on the phone all summer trying to take him to spurs and Real Madrid is a possibility. Also that Liverpool have come in for RSC this week, offering Babel and Pennant in exchange. Also that his injury is likely to be genuine, said he's not the type to fake it. Had a scan this week and although it came back clear its a long standing injury and there's a lot of scar tissue there but hard to diagnose apparently.

Also from someone else, Bellamy apparently phoned Bowen in November to ask if he would come in for him in Jan, Bowen replied, No mate, we're shopping at Harrods now.

I thought Dunnie was an ex-alcoholic and had given up the booze. Maybe he's relapsed hence his dip in form.

I reckon it's bullshit though.

I'd believe the Lescott and Bridge story though.

Sheikh Django said:
I thought Dunnie was an ex-alcoholic and had given up the booze. Maybe he's relapsed hence his dip in form.

Sums up most of what im hearing mate

kippaxtrev said:
Just spoke to someone who is currently removing swp from his back pocket. Word he's heard is Lescott is signing as a centre back and we're really going for Bridge. Shame really as i think he'd really improve us and had a cracker today.

I dont post often, only when i've something specific to say. Also heard a couple of things from someone else in football, not Ste, that there's a bit of a drinking culture at city and alot of people are concerned about Dunne in particular.

cheers mate for the info.

Sheikh Django said:

Dunnie's change is coensiding with birth of his new child "bottle" yes but milk and lack of sleep may be to blame.

the addition of Lescott & Bridge would improve us but there are better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.