Lescott and Garcia Partnership

Blue Hefner

They look lost, they did in the frendly V Milan and looked just as bad today.

My question is, as a partnership, who's team or how far down the league would you have to look for those 2 to get in. Who's team would they(as a partnership) improve??

I think if any bottom half team had those 2 at the back they would be relegated. It just that we don't have to play them every week and have a fantastic squad.

Please don't 'merge' as I think its a stand alone question and an interesting debate

Is it really a surprise?

One is midfielder and is low on confidence and match sharpness and the other does nothing but display how nervous he is with the ball and struggles with anything that isn't directly infront of him.

As well as them playing, two games? together. Hardly surprising that there isn't a proper cohesion and partnership at the back.

Honestly, I think it would depend on the team they were in and therefore their manager. Pellegrini should have know they were slow and not played a such high line.

Anyway... My answer is.. Lescott would get in any of the bottom 10/12. Garcia bottom 5. Together, I don't think anyone is stupid enough to play them both together as their strongest pairing

Was Boyata injured or have i missed something?(apologies if he is)
Couldnt understand why he wasnt on the bench,but garcia was targeted all game by the ex rag.
No pace etc,just looked out of his depth back there today.

BREAKING NEWS: MAN CITY'S THIRD CHOICE DEFENDER AND FOURTH CHOICE MIDFIELDER MAKE POOR CENTRE BACK PAIRING.

MORE AT 11.

They'd do better with games together like any partnership would. Collectively they lack pace.

Nasty or Kompany plus one of Lescott or Garcia would be fine

Lescott is good enough. Garcia is neither good enough or playing in his chosen position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.