Lescott deal.......Snag!

Vicky

has anyone got any more info on this.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/95371/Everton-fury-at-Lescott-hold-up/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... t-hold-up/</a>

It's being discussed in the Transfer forum, oddly enough. Page 10,029 of the Lescott Thread!

Yeah but whatever the reason you have to see the funny side. I mean, Moyes must be shi**ng bricks because he is desperate to buy players before the window shuts.

I reckon the deal is done but because Moyes has been throwing his toys out the pram and threatening City with FA action they have decided to hold up the anouncment for a while and let Moyes roast.....

Vicky said:
I reckon the deal is done but because Moyes has been throwing his toys out the pram and threatening City with FA action they have decided to hold up the anouncment for a while and let Moyes roast.....

This is my view too. Even if it means Moyes gets just a day less to spend the money, I love it.

Project said:
Vicky said:

This is my view too. Even if it means Moyes gets just a day less to spend the money, I love it.
I;ll 2nd that also.Infact I think we are paying 14 mil more than his worth,or there abouts.Everton could do alot of damage with that money.Maybe we are slowing down their ability in the market place so we can assess their target/targets to see if they are worth a punt ourselves.I;m still agreaved loosing out on delph as he IMO has a big future.I would hate Everton to use that money to buy a top quality kid who would cost us 100mil in a few years to buy LOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.