Lescott (from The Sun)

citytillicry65

Surely we won't let this happen? (The club I mean, not Bluemoon!)

Lescott is up for grabs at £8m - Exclusive By ROB BEASLEY
Last Updated: 29th December 2012

MANCHESTER CITY are set to offload £8m-rated defender Joleon Lescott in January.
The England star, who cost City £24million in 2010, is available at the cut-price figure to push through a quick deal.
Former club Everton are keen to take him back to Goodison Park, but his £90,000-a-week wages are a big problem.
That could open the door for QPR boss Harry Redknapp, who wants a quality centre-back to improve his under-performing Loftus Road squad.
Turkish side Galatasaray are also keen.
Centre-back Lescott, 30, has been troubled by a back injury this season and has fallen down City’s pecking order.
He insists he wants to stay and fight for a first- team place, but City boss Roberto Mancini sees youngster Matija Nastasic as the future.

rob fkn beasley, as soon as i heard that name i thought hypocrite, liar, hatred of man city and our owners, red arse licker come middle class wide boy? think that sums it up if any wants to add fine by me.

Mancini must have a replacement in mind especially with Kolo gone in Jan!
Anyone have any info or is this Bull***t

Richards,Garcia & Rodwell can play as CB, so why does City have to go and splash money on another CB ?

Tevez City said:
Richards,Garcia & Rodwell can play as CB, so why does City have to go and splash money on another CB ?
I'd love to agree with you but Garcia is still getting used to the pace of the premier league and both Richards and Rodwell are coming back from long term injuries, we are already 7 points behind is Mancini going to gamble on them with no more cover

But it's a bit like saying "Kompany and Zabaleta can play in midfield so why buy a midfielder?" isn't it? Garcia and Rodwell 'may' be able to play central defence, but will they be good at it and how long would it take them to adapt to it? And can Rodwell stay fit for more than 10 minutes to play there? Richards can play CB very well but I fear it wastes his brilliant attacking ability down the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.