Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lescott

Ticket For Schalke said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
No the echo said Lescott was not part of the deal.

im guessin the echo didnt mention it, tryin to up your post count i see

Yeah thats it Im a post whore lol, maybe the emphasis was on Echo eh ;o) whoooossssshhhhhh

Pam said:
So let me get this straight. The Echo said Lescott wasn't part of the deal?

wasn't part of the deal, wasn't part of the deal, wasn't part of the deal, wasn't part of the deal,

If we dont get Lescott they wont get Jo on loan is as simple as that. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a Moron.

Personally I think we should just give them the £20 million they want and sell Jo to FUlham to £8 million. Why pay through the teeth and give them a decent player on loan ?

Jonson for £18 million when he has only had one decent season in the prem at set the going rate for young ENglish defenders.

Can't believe I am writing this with the stick that I will probably get...
A Liverpool fan mate of mine is an estate agent and he has just sold a house for a board member of Everton.
Anyway he just called me to say he asked him about Lescott and his reply was 'We have had no bids for him - just a couple for Rodwell'

Theo555 said:
Can't believe I am writing this with the stick that I will probably get...
A Liverpool fan mate of mine is an estate agent and he has just sold a house for a board member of Everton.
Anyway he just called me to say he asked him about Lescott and his reply was 'We have had no bids for him - just a couple for Rodwell'

No stick Theo

It is true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.