Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobsy87 said:
EFCJONO said:
The article is written to be inflamatory. City have more money than Man Utd does that make you bigger than them? City are a big club. Similar in size to Everton, but with more finincial resources, which makes you more powerful in the transfer market.

The most succinct, accurate and honest post by an Evertonian I've seen on bluemoon. That's why I've been getting peeved with some of the others, who've had a quite condescending attitude.

That is why it makes sense that Lescott comes to City.

You can argue about the merits of the player and the transfer value of the player and like anyone he can turn out to be little value for money but to argue that he should stay at a club he doesn't want to stay at and be paid a price well above market value in the premiership because a club with the funds can afford him at that price is no good for anybody.

Dobsy87 said:
EFCJONO said:
The article is written to be inflamatory. City have more money than Man Utd does that make you bigger than them? City are a big club. Similar in size to Everton, but with more finincial resources, which makes you more powerful in the transfer market.

The most succinct, accurate and honest post by an Evertonian I've seen on bluemoon. That's why I've been getting peeved with some of the others, who've had a quite condescending attitude.
totally agree!! both similar big clubs but we`ve just come into money thanks to sheik mansour.as someone said a few pages back we used to be the ones dreading the transfer windows incase our better players got nabbed!! think we`re gonna get lescott but think moyes wants the ultimate deal for everton.hes probably bending kenwrights ear as well to see how much of any cash he`ll get to spend.

richards30 said:
Dobsy87 said:
totally agree!! both similar big clubs but we`ve just come into money thanks to sheik mansour.as someone said a few pages back we used to be the ones dreading the transfer windows incase our better players got nabbed!! think we`re gonna get lescott but think moyes wants the ultimate deal for everton.hes probably bending kenwrights ear as well to see how much of any cash he`ll get to spend.

Could someone post the article I can't get goal.com at work. Thanks

don,t get moyes at all..........

.moyes gets 18m + TBH.

.he buys taylor for 8m from spewcastle.

.so he gets 2 centre backs + 10m change.

WHERE,S THE F**KING PROBLEM!!!!!.........................

riley347 said:

.moyes gets 18m + TBH.

They are both shite.

Dubai Blue said:
riley347 said:

.moyes gets 18m + TBH.

They are both shite.
Fits in with Phil then.

Dubai Blue said:
riley347 said:

.moyes gets 18m + TBH.

They are both shite.

MOYES HAS BEEN LINKED WITH TAYLOR,SO HE OBVIOUSLY RATES HIM.....

riley347 said:
Dubai Blue said:
They are both shite.

MOYES HAS BEEN LINKED WITH TAYLOR,SO HE OBVIOUSLY RATES HIM.....
Stop shouting at me.

He's still shite, and as for TBH....................would you want him in your team?

Neither would Everton.

So, what do people think of that article that I wrote about Lescott?

Any room for improvements or mistakes etc?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.