Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think at this point it would be 100 times worse for Everton to not sell, they have handled this about as badly as its possible to do and it's going to cost Moyes the chance of a big time job.

it's a question of when Joleon Lescott signs for City, not if.

nothing Moyes as a manager says, has any real kind of credibility now, because clearly he has had this deal conducted over his head - he was saying the player wasn't for sale because he said so, whilst his club were handing over the medical records.

Moyes has come out of this very badly, he's had a mare.

Not really Ducado. I've doubted we'd get Tevez, I've doubted we'd get Adebayor and in previous seasons I doubted we'd get Petrov. I didn't have time to doubt if we'd get Robinho or not because it happened so fast but if it happened slower then I'd probably have doubted that aswell.

C_T_I_D said:
chazmcfc said:
Bet you £20.00 he will be a city player CTID.

No on the basis that whenever I make a bet on here I lose my money.
Fair do's you seem to be the most negative poster on the board when it comes to whether transfers will be completed ! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.