Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
die_thread_die.jpg

How annoying is it when people tell us how bored they are with this topic, yet still find the time to post on it how bored they are!!

If you are bored, then just don't read it !!!

jd-blue said:
sam221985 said:
they finished 6th last season, which is the absolute bare minimum we have to achieve this season. They might be losing one of their best players and bringing in only mediocre replacements but they still have stablity under their manager, I think they are certainly one of our rivals for 4th-6th place.
this.. and tottenham, got a great squad, i think they will make 5th this year.

Spurs are a much more likely threat to us this year than either Everton or Villa, either of these teams might struggle to make the top half due to the paucity of their squads and European involvement.

Spurs are looking good as much as it pains me to say it.

Anyone else actually want Everton to beat that Czech side tonight? - As funny as it would be to see them dumped out of Europe, it would be much more useful from our point of view to have as many of our rivals as possible playing those up to 19 (!) extra games.

I have to agree I would rather they stayed in it for as long as possible, that tin pot cup ruined our season last year even with a decent sized squad.

With the way spurs have started, if our side can gel and keep up the momentum I cant see any chance of Villa or Everton finishing in the top 6 this season.

happy said:
jd-blue said:
this.. and tottenham, got a great squad, i think they will make 5th this year.

Spurs are a much more likely threat to us this year than either Everton or Villa, either of these teams might struggle to make the top half due to the paucity of their squads and European involvement.

probable top half league finish in my opinion (as objective as possible, no blue-tinted specs)

the only bit I am slightly unsure of is 2-4 to be honest...

1.Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester Utd
5. Manchester City
6. Tottenham
7. Aston Villa
8. Everton
9. Fulham
10. West Ham Utd

sam221985 said:
happy said:

probable top half league finish in my opinion (as objective as possible, no blue-tinted specs)

the only bit I am slightly unsure of is 2-4 to be honest...

1.Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester Utd
5. Manchester City
6. Tottenham
7. Aston Villa
8. Everton
9. Fulham
10. West Ham Utd

I will be brave and say the only bit i am unsure of is 2-5 and no thats not with my blue tinted specs on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.