Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying is Fixer (think it was him?) said Lescott was at the ground yesterday and he had been told the medical was going to be today - He was subject to arsey replies.
Stu said (nothing against you Stu) it was crap and there was no way a medical would be done today, now it was done 15 mins ago?
Not saying either is right or wrong but think Fixer has it a bit rough at times and it deserved the balance mentioning.

stony said:
blueinsa said:
cheers mate, appreciate your efforts despite the shit you get off some on here

What shit ? I've seen people on here who question the truth in his posts, people who don't believe him. Haven't seen anyone abuse him though.
It's pathetic the way people fawn all over supposed ITK's.

Keep your pants on mate, if i want to fawn i will fawn!

I can fawn over you if you want for a small fee, you just have to provide me with ITK info every now and then ;-)

stu9488 said:
Posting from my phone......not at carrington although we were earlier today. I'm on o2 if you must know.

IF the mods feel the need to do an IP geolocation (which I think is a stupid thing to do!), the O2 UK mobile data gateway will show up as an IP from Germany or Belgium... I used to work for O2 but I don't remember exactly... Benelux somewhere or Germany I believe... :o

Oh almost forgot, Stu you're a legend. Appreciate your posts, possibly the most interesting ITK posts on this board!

not my fault! said:
All I'm saying is Fixer (think it was him?) said Lescott was at the ground yesterday and he had been told the medical was going to be today - He was subject to arsey replies.
Stu said (nothing against you Stu) it was crap and there was no way a medical would be done today, now it was done 15 ins ago?
Not saying either is right or wrong but think Fixer has it a bit rough at times and it deserved the balanced mentioning.

Careful, the ITK groupies will be after you.

not my fault! said:
Stu said (nothing against you Stu) it was crap and there was no way a medical would be done today, now it was done 15 ins ago?
Not saying either is right or wrong but think Fixer has it a bit rough at times and it deserved the balanced mentioning.

Lescott wasn't there yesterday, like Fixer and R5L reported. (They also said Sheikh Mansour was there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.