Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's happening?

has SSN said there will be a press conference and now they are stating that there will not be one?

This is an outrage! Khaldoon still hasn't sent me a text telling me what's going on with this multi-million pound deal. I thought he was all about the fans, but it looks like I was wrong.

Project said:
Gwladiator said:
For criticising his attitude which was obvious to anyone who watched the Arsenal match?

I watched the Arsenal match and didn't see any kind of bad attitude displayed from the player. Despite him saying beforehand he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play.

But no, I am talking more about the "thought he was a good lad...", "bad attitude", "let his teammates down" comments that used the player as a scapegoat for his own ineptness in this particular saga. The hypocrisy displayed from a man who left Preston but a year into a 5 year deal is astounding. How dare a player want to improve his salary by 150% and arguably his career prospects at the same time. What was he thinking suggesting he wanted to take up the offer, and shame on him for being pissed off when the opportunity was rejected out of hand by Everton despite his formal transfer request that was made public by the club. Of course we should expect his attitude to be 100% following all of that....

A brilliant post!

Blue Train said:
This is an outrage! Khaldoon still hasn't sent me a text telling me what's going on with this multi-million pound deal. I thought he was all about the fans, but it looks like I was wrong.

don't get me wrong but I'm stuck at work and funnily enough I don't have SSN on or even a TV

all I'm trying to find out is if there's going to be a press conference or not

if there no press conference so be it, but if there is going to be one then it look's like the deal is finally done.

I'm just trying to figure out what SSN have been saying

nickson71 said:
Blue Train said:

don't get me wrong but I'm stuck at work and funnily enough I don't have SSN on or even a TV

if there no press conference so be it, but if there is going to be one then it look's like the deal is finally done.

They are basically saying that there isn't a presser today and they don't know what the hold up is. They said from Everton's point of view it is a done deal etc

BibbyBlue85 said:
nickson71 said:

They are basically saying that there isn't a presser today and they don't know what the hold up is. They said from Everton's point of view it is a done deal etc

thanks

So SSN got it wrong again firstly it was presser later today and now they have changed their mind

SSN over the last 3/4 days:

"Hughes ends Lescott chase"
5 mins later, "Lescott chase ongoing"
"Lescott medical today"
"No Lescott medical today"
"Part one of two-part Lescott medical today"
"Lescott to be unveiled at press conference today"
"There's no Lescott press conference today"
"We haven't got a clue (what the hold-up is)"

Sky Sports News, keeping you up-to-date with all the latest sports stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.