Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This transfer is getting on my tits now. FFS!!!!

ps i wanted KAL-EL as my user name but some **** beat me to it
kalel2.jpg

1qwerty said:
mat said:
Gollum needs the money to sign some players.

I think were dishing out some revenge for his comments to the media over the past couple of weeks.

Cook

"Now we've agreed a fee we propose to give you a million now and the other £23 million after the January transfer window closes"

the problem is they're having trouble trying to find somebody in Manchester who can read , So they're having to sign a person from Wigan who owns a pen , unfortunately he's only able to arrive after promises nobody at Man City owns a jar of mint sauce , .... SSN will keep ewe posted

What did he say?

I'm getting more than bored now. It's almost comical really, and a bit embarrassing. To think we did the barry deal as swiftly and with total stealth like we did, I thought it was the new way we did things but I guess I was wrong. Can't see the problem. The medical has been passed, we're loaded so surely it can't be a wages thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.