Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
simmonds said:
Haha you sad fuck just guessing news and putting it down like its true, lmaoo shud be a fuckin gernolist mate you chat so much shit , i bet you dont even know what to belive.

Deary me.

The education system really is in meltdown!

blueinsa said:
simmonds said:
Haha you sad fuck just guessing news and putting it down like its true, lmaoo shud be a fuckin gernolist mate you chat so much shit , i bet you dont even know what to belive.

Deary me.

The education system really is in meltdown!

The worst of it is, the web browser will actually tell you when you are misspelling a word. Maybe this isn't much help when you haven't got a clue what the first three letters are.

bluepeter62 said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Because 99% of your lot think he is sh*te! and he couldnt wait to get away from Eastlands.

Why have citeh fans got the impression were desperate for money? We dont have to sell

Why are 99% of Everton fans fucking tossers!

By the way it is CITY you fucking moron!

Now fuck off back to the dark side and stop infecting this site with swine flu!!

Learn to Pronounce then! None of you lot can say city, especially the Gallagher bros

ToffeeBlue said:
bluepeter62 said:
Why are 99% of Everton fans fucking tossers!

By the way it is CITY you fucking moron!

Now fuck off back to the dark side and stop infecting this site with swine flu!!

Learn to Pronounce then! None of you lot can say city, especially the Gallagher bros

Now that is Ironic , I scouser telling someone how to pronounce . Then you wonder why you are the laughing stock of this nation .

Pam said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Because 99% of your lot think he is sh*te! and he couldnt wait to get away from Eastlands.

Why have citeh fans got the impression were desperate for money? We dont have to sell

Kenwright pleads the club's poverty ever 7.5 seconds, shirley, and bangs on and on about needing a new stadium and not being able to afford it.

If your going to quote our beloved chairman, at least get the facts right lad. What Bill actually states is there is no way he can compete with the top 4 in terms of finance, he has never claimed we are skint and has never claimed we need to sell

Chrisja1000 said:
ToffeeBlue said:

Now that is Ironic , I scouser telling someone how to pronounce . Then you wonder why you are the laughing stock of this nation .

Thought that was Geordies?

ToffeeBlue said:
Chrisja1000 said:

Thought that was Geordies?

Nope,its still miseryside.
Now jog on,as i'm sure you have a self-pity seminar to attend.
Oh - and return the "knock-off" laptop you typed your dyslexic drivel on to its rightful owner.
See ya soon,(I never miss an episode of "Crimewatch").

ToffeeBlue said:
Pam said:
Kenwright pleads the club's poverty ever 7.5 seconds, shirley, and bangs on and on about needing a new stadium and not being able to afford it.

If your going to quote our beloved chairman, at least get the facts right lad. What Bill actually states is there is no way he can compete with the top 4 in terms of finance, he has never claimed we are skint and has never claimed we need to sell

wot bill actually said was " i'm sick of these inbred bastards going on other clubs boards talking shit when we havent got to sticks to rub together never mind money to buy players" and " everytime david m spoke with the fans he came back to the office very angry & screamin " the daft fookers dont even look at me when i'm speaking bill ", after informin david that most of our fans are X eye'd threw generations of inbreeding he calmed down"

NOW GO AND DISCUSS HOW HAPPY YOU AND YOUR SISTER ARE AFTER 15 YEARS OF BEING MARRIED ON THE DIPPERS BOARD YOU FUCKIN INBRED BANJO PLAYIN DIPSHIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.