Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GStar said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
heads_up_ass.jpg

Thought you were going to reassess your posting habits on here before acting like a complete twat again?

Just reverting to type, he'll get upset when he gets it back and start bleating about "only having a bit of a banter"

stony said:
GStar said:
Thought you were going to reassess your posting habits on here before acting like a complete twat again?

Just reverting to type, he'll get upset when he gets it back and start bleating about "only having a bit of a banter"

Calling someone a twat is not banter Stony ;o)
Banter is great , and also friendly . Personal abuse isn't , now be a good lad and understand the difference .

stony said:
GStar said:

This cartoon dates back to the Ark. You do know that don't you, evilton fans? I don't think you do. It was last relevant in 1998. Bless.

stony said:

Banter is great , and also friendly . Personal abuse isn't , now be a good lad and understand the difference .

Oh come on! Don't tell me your feelings are hurt because someone called you a twat on a football forum. Since when did football fans become so precious ?

Mental_blue said:
Pam said:
I've just placed a bet on Everton to be relegated this season.

I think the drinks'll be on you come May

Gladly. Will look forward to it.

BTW, why are the Evilton fans back on here again. Is it because Lescott is now positively gagging to come to our club and would kill himself rather than stay at Goodison-is-a-chip-shop-Park?

stony said:

Oh come on! Don't tell me your feelings are hurt because someone called you a twat on a football forum. Since when did football fans become so precious ?

Of course not . Just making sure a few know the difference :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.