Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
I can show you a link where Lescott wants to talk to City too , but we both know 90% of this stuff is pure baloney .

Exactly! Which also proves your link was bollocks too. Unless "sky sports understands" is now regarded as fact.

stony said:
I can show you a link where Lescott wants to talk to City too , but we both know 90% of this stuff is pure baloney .

Exactly! Which also proves your link was bollocks too. Unless "sky sports understands" is now regarded as fact.

I don't write the links m8 , just as you don't .
But we are both aware as to why City want him , and why Everton won't sell him . For this stance to change , there has surely got to be some middle ground .

City can pay what ever Everton ask , if they did ask for a fee , and Everton know that .
City know that Everton won't sell at a low value , and let's be serious here for a minute ; 2 seasons ago , £15 mill was a lot of money . This year , and mainly because of City themselves , £15 mill is now peanuts . We would be mad to even consider it , and thankfully , we didn't .
We're talking about a left footed defender here , who can play 2 positions for both Everton and England . He is only in his mid 20's , and is an ' essential ' player for our respective clubs .

My own opinion of him isn't as high as the majority possibly , but it's not my opinion that counts .

He is likely to go for a lot nearer to £30m than he is to £15m in my opinion .

With £30 mill , we are in a good position to move our side forward .
For £15m , we would move backwards .

Simples .

stony said:

But we are both aware as to why City want him , and why Everton won't sell him . For this stance to change , there has surely got to be some middle ground .

City can pay what ever Everton ask , if they did ask for a fee , and Everton know that .
City know that Everton won't sell at a low value , and let's be serious here for a minute ; 2 seasons ago , £15 mill was a lot of money . This year , and mainly because of City themselves , £15 mill is now peanuts . We would be mad to even consider it , and thankfully , we didn't .
We're talking about a left footed defender here , who can play 2 positions for both Everton and England . He is only in his mid 20's , and is an ' essential ' player for our respective clubs .

My own opinion of him isn't as high as the majority possibly , but it's not my opinion that counts .

For £15 , we would move backwards .

Simples .

His value will plummet when he hands in a transfer request.

stony said:

Simples .

Whatever the fee, I'm glad we agree on something at last. He is coming!

stony said:
Then again

So he is mentally weak ?
Is that a guy you want at City ?

Go on , then.

Bored with this Lescott talk. Good player and worth 18mil tops. Kenwright is talking about £30mil. Not a fucking chance imo.

I have no doubt that Lescott will be City player ..

Everton won't be able to refuse the money that will be offered and Lescott will want to go as he will increase his wages...

dom said:
So he is mentally weak ?
Is that a guy you want at City ?

Go on , then.

Nah :o)
Best not to speculate , and it's only a very small passage amidst a very long report .

stony said:

Simples .

Whatever the fee, I'm glad we agree on something at last. He is coming!

Well , I'm sure we agree on many things , but I'm unsure how this will materialize , and don't yet feel he is 100% likely to leave .
I also don't think it will happen quickly either , and will be nearer the end of the window if indeed it happens at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.