Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing's been on my mind for ages....... Why don't we offer £10-12m for Lescott with Dunne and Jo going the other way?

Everton Know what Dunne's about as that's where we got him from and they obviously rate Jo higher than we do. I seriously can't believe that we haven't made some kind of offer aluding to this somewhere along the line.

bluebeard2804 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
take it everton take it.

You've got to admit, great business for Everton, they're NEVER going to get an offer like that for him, and they can do a hell of a lot with the money.

I like City's tactic of becoming a top 6 club though.....just buy one, bit by bit 1 off Everton, 1 off Villa, 1 off United, 2 off Arsenal that's half a team from last seasons top 6!
im just not happy about giving everton 19 mill

THat would value him at £35 million !

I would rather Dunne was sold to Sunderland personally.

bluebeard2804 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
take it everton take it.

You've got to admit, great business for Everton, they're NEVER going to get an offer like that for him, and they can do a hell of a lot with the money.

I like City's tactic of becoming a top 6 club though.....just buy one, bit by bit 1 off Everton, 1 off Villa, 1 off United, 2 off Arsenal that's half a team from last seasons top 6!

True, get that lad from Liverpool who can't handle his beer, seeing as though his missis hates the place!

alera said:
THat would value him at £35 million !

I would rather Dunne was sold to Sunderland personally.

we don't need the cash so if he wants to I would leave him as club captain, squad player (Toure African Nations Cupdon't forget), league cup team captain and eventual coaching staff member - he is our longest serving player by miles, he is a PROPER bloke, and we need people like him at the club, we should not ship him out on the back of one poor season, unless he wants to go, and I can never forget his contribution to the double over the scum, do whatever you want Dunney, a proper CITY gent, stay and see us build success mate

lc-mcfc said:
Wonder why out of all our signings/targets, Hughes hasn't been asked about Lescott once in a press conference?

I don't think he has anyway, may be wrong.

cos he is not 'arry the twitching spiv

Dribble said:
One thing's been on my mind for ages....... Why don't we offer £10-12m for Lescott with Dunne and Jo going the other way?

Everton Know what Dunne's about as that's where we got him from and they obviously rate Jo higher than we do. I seriously can't believe that we haven't made some kind of offer aluding to this somewhere along the line.

I can't understand why Jo hasn't been part of the deal, not sure about letting Dunne go, I'd like to see him bow out with a cracking testimonial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.