Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFCFOY said:
To be fair to the Everton forum, 99% of the posters have said the original poster is chatting rubbish.

See, we are not all deluded Tw*ts
to be fair mate I would sooner miss out on lescott than let richards and johnson go, lescott is a good player but I would not want to lose 2 of our young lads from the academy and if this was true Hughes would have a lot of fans on his back.

I just hope David Moyes remembers all this when a bigger club come calling for him offering him 2-3 times his wages,lets see what his reaction is,could be vey interesting

Robbo. said:
not my fault! said:
How would he know unless he was a mod for that forum?

Its not difficult ask Ducardo :)

Ok fair enough, if you say thats so then I'll believe you. I dont know enough to doubt you. So did you mean the guy who posted the crap on their site? Also is the blue on there who just posted a bluemoon member? If so get him to mention that on their site it would be piss funny. Ta

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2009/0729/lescottj.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2009/0729/lescottj.html</a>

If that's the case, as i stated in an earlier post, we have Onouha, Toure, Richards and Kompany who can all play centre back, so I'm not overly worried about the defence. Lescott isn't a world class improvement on them.

not my fault! said:
Robbo. said:
Its not difficult ask Ducardo :)

Ok fair enough, if you say thats so then I'll believe you. I dont know enough to doubt you. So did you mean the guy who posted the crap on their site? Also is the blue on there who just posted a bluemoon member? If so get him to mention that on their site it would be piss funny. Ta

on the Everton site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.