Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is going to happen it will drag on till the end of the window IMO or Everton have a replacement lined up.

The one thing that could change this is if Lescott comes out and goes public saying he wants to go to city. There is talk of him putting in a transfer request already.

I have said it before if he wants it to happen hes got to go public and say so. Otherwise could be time for plan B or another drawn out Terry like saga. We waited for Terry to come out and say he wanted the move it never happened will we wait as long for Lescott I am not so sure.

I think they will reject this deal £18 million its not going to be our final offer it could well go up to £20 - £25 million IMO and Everton know this.

EFCFOY said:
BringBackSwales said:
that's bad fucking form if you do that, very fucking bad, people move jobs, it happens, he has given you whole hearted play for years and you will make millions from him, ficccckkkkkle fans you lot, didn't you get 12k once for a premier league game?

Yeah, cos' football fans always wish ex first team players well when they leave for a rival.

12k for a premier league game? I seriously doubt it. We average 35000 every week.

I didn't say last season; and I was 1k out, it was 1993, you managed 13,667 in the premier league at home to southampton 4 dec 1993, fickle feckers as I said. Can remember in moyes's 1 bad year, your lot were forever ringing into century radio saying he had stayed too long and should be sacked, short memories some of you scousers seem to have, and if you boo lescott you just prove how fickle you are once again

superblue91 said:
EFCFOY said:
Yeah, cos' football fans always wish ex first team players well when they leave for a rival.

12k for a premier league game? I seriously doubt it. We average 35000 every week.

I thought it was less than 12 k,,,cant remember the year but it was funnily enough the year you won the league under kendal,,b4 christmass everton were on a god awfull run and were in or near the relegation places if i remember rightley,and everton fans all wanted kendal out,,then you went on a megger run after new year and i think ended up winning the old first division(b4 prem league for our younger visitors)

it came back to me in a flash of inspiration mate, the exact date, crowd and attendance! (thank feck for google)

BringBackSwales said:
superblue91 said:
I thought it was less than 12 k,,,cant remember the year but it was funnily enough the year you won the league under kendal,,b4 christmass everton were on a god awfull run and were in or near the relegation places if i remember rightley,and everton fans all wanted kendal out,,then you went on a megger run after new year and i think ended up winning the old first division(b4 prem league for our younger visitors)

it came back to me in a flash of inspiration mate, the exact date, crowd and attendance! (thank feck for google)

lol,,good work,,i thought it was 9k,,but forgot how loyal there fans are,,lol

BringBackSwales said:
EFCFOY said:

I didn't say last season; and I was 1k out, it was 1993, you managed 13,667 in the premier league at home to southampton 4 dec 1993, fickle feckers as I said. Can remember in moyes's 1 bad year, your lot were forever ringing into century radio saying he had stayed too long and should be sacked, short memories some of you scousers seem to have, and if you boo lescott you just prove how fickle you are once again

Jesus mate, 19 years ago...lol

There is always a small vocal minority who ring radio stations with pathetic opinions.

The majority of Evertonians have never doubted Moyes.

The majority of football fans do not wish players well who ask for a transfer from a top 5 side to join a rival. If you think they do, you are deluded.

With regard to information coming out of the club via employees. I was in the ticket office today at 5.30pm, having just heard confirmation of KT signing, buying the Celtic family ticket. During thr process of paying and tickets being printed i threw out a remark that Toure had just signed.

An older woman at the end of the counter overheard this and asked if it was true? I replied that it had been confirmed on the radio, to which she proceeded to open a door behind the office and inform them he had indeed signed. She proceeded to complain that customers, ie me, where hearing about transfers before staff!

Just thought it was interesting when considering itk sources!!!!

BLOOMUEN said:
Did a quick search and Everton don't kick off until 21.30 ET, which is 2.30am I think, so won't know 'till tomorrow morning whether he played.

The match kick-ff time is exactly 4 hours from now i.e. 2.50 am 30/7/09 at Salt Lake City.

BringBackSwales said:
superblue91 said:

Out of interest, what was city's lowest premier league attendance?

Actually mate, your lowest Premiership league attendance was 13,667 against Southampton on 4th December 1993

In season 92/03 you averaged 19,504 (the year before Park End Stand reconstruction so don't try that one)

EFCFOY said:
BringBackSwales said:

Jesus mate, 19 years ago...lol

There is always a small vocal minority who ring radio stations with pathetic opinions.

The majority of Evertonians have never doubted Moyes.

The majority of football fans do not wish players well who ask for a transfer from a top 5 side to join a rival. If you think they do, you are deluded.

don't remember swp getting booed when he went to chelsea, mind you we werent a top 5 side, also last season wasnt 35k every week was it, eg 31k against fulham (your away support is great, lowest ever premier league attendance, winbledon v guess who??? just over 3,000) - LOYAL SUPPORTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.