Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well MEN seems to think we have moved on and it wont happen, unless Lescott pushes for a move big time.

keemcfc said:
mcfcliam said:
For Everton to accept £20m and try and buy senderos, Lescott must have had a quiet word with Moyes.
where did you hear that

Nowhere, just an educated guess.

If he rejects £18m and accepts £20m, Lescott must have said something for Moyes to even start looking for replacements, never mind accept a bid of £2m more.

keemcfc said:
do you think that we would have a chance at geeting mexés if we went in for him?

I think there is a good chance for it, if we went all-in for it.

keemcfc said:
do you think that we would have a chance at geeting mexés if we went in for him?
I can't see why not if I am not mistaken Roma have failed to qualify for the CL, but I would imagine MH wanting to go for Alex rather than Mexes simply as he has PL experience

keemcfc said:
not having a pop at you fella, i respect any city fans opinions. . . . . . .but i notice in alot of your posts you go on about mexes, you must really rate this guy, i haven't seen loads of him, but i've been told by other people who've seen alot more of him, that he is light weight, good footballer but would get battered by the more physical teams and having signed kolo already the 2 together would get pissed on by bigger players.he is also quoted somewhere himself stating he prefers sweeper to centre half as it allows him to play football rather than mark! from what i gather maybe he'd have been a good signing if kolo hadn't have come but we shouldn't be looking at him now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.