Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault! said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Not familiar with him m8 .
Wanna tell me more ?

You cant have him, he wouldnt sign and you cant afford him. Thats all you need to know sunshine ;-) lol.
Excellent player if he can keep his feet on the ground, a few to many step overs for me at present but he will be a fantastic player when he gets his chance. You never know you may get to see him a few times this season in the lesser games such as Stoke, Hull and Everton.

This is him then : <a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/profile?id=81706&cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/pr ... 06&cc=5739</a>
Which wing does he play on ?

Have you something you want to add about Lescott m8 ?
If not , then perhaps shut the fuck up and let the mods moderate if they feel they need to .
Ok wise guy ?

Is it just me that read that in a New York accent? Have a vision of you with a cigar in the side of your mouth and a tommy gun in your hand too!

barryo said:
THIS IS A LESCOTT THREAD

If not , then perhaps shut the fuck up and let the mods moderate if they feel they need to .
Ok wise guy ?

I'll add that Lescott WILL be a City player very soon...

I will also add that this is a Lescott thread, designed to talk about the upcoming transfer of Lescott from Everton to City...

I will add that if you want to talk about City's pre-season, kindly proceed to the matchday thread and talk about it there...

Oh and you shut the fuck up, this is a City site, play nice or fuck off...

not my fault! said:
You cant have him, he wouldnt sign and you cant afford him. Thats all you need to know sunshine ;-) lol.
Excellent player if he can keep his feet on the ground, a few to many step overs for me at present but he will be a fantastic player when he gets his chance. You never know you may get to see him a few times this season in the lesser games such as Stoke, Hull and Everton.

This is him then : <a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/profile?id=81706&cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/pr ... 06&cc=5739</a>
Which wing does he play on ?

Thats the lad.

not my fault! said:
Ok wise guy ?

Is it just me that read that in a New York accent? Have a vision of you with a cigar in the side of your mouth and a tommy gun in your hand too!
lol . The violin case has just had the dust blown off .

barryo said:
THIS IS A LESCOTT THREAD

Ok wise guy ?

Now he is telling US how to run OUR board, time to put a stop to this me thinks

blueinsa said:
Ok wise guy ?

I'll add that Lescott WILL be a City player very soon...

I will also add that this is a Lescott thread, designed to talk about the upcoming transfer of Lescott from Everton to City...

I will add that if you want to talk about City's pre-season, kindly proceed to the matchday thread and talk about it there...

Oh and you shut the fuck up, this is a City site, play nice or fuck off...

Then if I told you that Weiss was part of a Lescott offer , you would calm down . Yes ?

not my fault! said:
lol . The violin case has just had the dust blown off .

Violin case...bollox, you scouser's tuck your guns down your Lacoste trackie bottoms!

barryo said:
THIS IS A LESCOTT THREAD

Ok wise guy ?

I have added all I need to.
Have you not read it? You must be busy doing otherstuff like posting on a football forum for YOUR team.

As for being told to STFU by a supposed guest on OUR site I suggest you read the site rules and code of conduct.....then we'll let the Mods moderate.

bluwes said:
Ok wise guy ?

Now he is telling US how to run OUR board, time to put a stop to this me thinks

Oh really . Last time I looked , Ric's name was above the door , and his team run the forum , so forgive me for not taking too much notice of guys who shout in caps ( not once , but twice ) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.