Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Darker shade of Blue said:
vincent said:
fookin deluded you pal...

Tell you what , perhaps Ric will confirm the IP addresses , and see if it differs from yours shall we ?
Everton fan my ass . Get real dude .

Er what you talkin about. I am not a Everton fan !... You make me laugh though, you call posters on here and when someone has a different opinion to yours you call them a liar. Class.

vincent said:
vincent said:

Tell you what , perhaps Ric will confirm the IP addresses , and see if it differs from yours shall we ?

Er what you talkin about. I am not a Everton fan !... You make me laugh though, you call posters on here and when someone has a different opinion to yours you call them a liar. Class.
Lol Vin , you ned to learn when someone is pulling your chain m8 .
Seriously though , any Everton fan who thinks Jags is crap has surely got to be a wum .

ToffeeBlue said:
PE M ??

As if!

As i said mate, 20yr ST, was at Rotterdam in 85. Can you better that?

Lol , save it m8 .
Give me a mooner any day than a pretend Blue causing trouble under an alias .

Lol, i like you! You remind of a certain individual on GOT. Say hello to Daniel for me

ToffeeBlue said:
ToffeeBlue said:
PE M ??

As if!

Lol , save it m8 .

Lol, i like you! You remind of a certain individual on GOT. Say hello to Daniel for me

Wrong forum for me lol , though if you post on the other forums , feel free to pm me on those to show you're a real blue and I'll publically appologise .
That ain't gonna happen though is it lol ;o)

vincent said:
vincent said:

Lol Vin , you ned to learn when someone is pulling your chain m8 .
Seriously though , any Everton fan who thinks Jags is crap has surely got to be a wum .

We might struggle to hold onto him then when he returns from injury! United are sure to want Jag, or maybe Madrid! He had a half decent by his standards and suddenly are more clueless fans think he is the dogs. Ask Young how good he thinks Jag is!

ToffeeBlue said:
ToffeeBlue said:
PE M ??

As if!

Lol , save it m8 .

Wrong forum for me lol , though if you post on the other forums , feel free to pm me on those to show you're a real blue and I'll publically appologise .
That ain't gonna happen though is it lol ;o)

What forum you on then mate? GOT? Kipper? Chuffed to Be Blue? Toffeeweb? FollowEverton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.